ASK Development is urgently looking for a “Project Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) Assistant (Female)”
- Job Location: Skardu
- Application Deadline: 21-Nov-2023
- Higher Secondary Education is required or a university degree (Bachelor’s degree) in project management, business administration, economics, management, or other relevant disciplines will be given due consideration, but is not a requirement.
- Minimum 5 years (with Higher Secondary Education) or 2 years (with Bachelor’s degree) of experience in the design and implementation of M&E systems in development projects implemented by national or international bodies/government.
- Experience in analysing data and producing dashboards using relevant statistical or project management tools is an asset.
- Experience in providing assistance in monitoring project risks and risk mitigation techniques is an asset.
- Experience in aiding the development and implementation of M&E systems is an asset.
- Experience in providing support in designing M&E tools, Gantt charts, checklists, and strategies for data collection, analysis, and production of M&E reports is required.
- Sound knowledge of project management is a must to have.
- Experience in assisting with project planning, execution, and monitoring.
- Experience in helping with the quality assurance function of project execution is an asset.
- Experience in the use of computer/cloud-based software management systems (PMIS, Primavera) and Office Suite (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Project, etc.)
- Strong drafting, presentation and Reporting Skills are an asset.
- Strong Coordination and team management skills are an asset.
- Fluency in English and Urdu is required.
- Knowledge of other local languages is an asset.
Interested Candidate can share their Resume through email at [email protected]