ASK Development is urgently looking for a “Provincial Project Coordinator (Female)”
- Job Location: Peshawar
- Application Deadline: 02-Nov-2023
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Project Management, Business Management, Environmental Science, Disaster Management, Public Administration, Management, or a closely related field.
- With a master’s degree, at least 02 years of relevant work experience in project implementation with international organizations and/or projects, in a closely related field.
- With a Bachelor’s degree, at least 4 years of relevant work experience in project implementation with international organizations and/or projects, in a closely related field.
- Ability to effectively coordinate and interact with a wide range of national, provincial, and local actors, stakeholder institutions, partners, and agencies.
- Ability to effectively design and implement project plans, team coordination framework, M&E framework, project monitoring information tools and techniques and apply adaptive problem-solving skills in order to achieve desired results;
- Well-versed with MS-Project/Primavera
- Strong drafting, presentation, and reporting skills.
- Strong inter-coordination and team management skills
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Demonstrated proficiency in oral and written English and Urdu. Knowledge of other local languages is an asset
Interested Candidate can share their Resume through email at [email protected]