𝐀𝐒𝐊 𝐃𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐩𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 is urgently hiring for the post of “Programme Officer/HRD Executive (Female)”
The position holder will work as part of the consulting & program Division that is implementing client outreach, business development and execution of HRM projects. Coordination, facilitation, and networking for HRD & HRM business projects.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or social sciences
- Minimum 2-3 years experience in training or marketing
- Proficiency in concept, report writing, data collection,
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Close attention to detail and accuracy; personal initiative; and follow-up.
- Technical & business write- ups, project proposals and research-based assignments
- Social media content development for the organization
- Coordinating and organizing conferences, trainings
- Focal person for management support and assistance in HR consultancy projects
- Understanding organizational goals and objectives and creating programs that adhere to these guidelines, implementing programs and projects to help ASK and clients to meet goals and objectives.
- Research work on new project interventions and client’s database development
- Maintenance of records for management information
- Outreach to users and clients and maintaining relationships with customers.
- Follow-up on the program activities work plan developed by the management
- Collaborating with campaign managers, creative team, and designers, writing a wide variety of topics for multiple platforms (website, blogs, articles, social updates, banners, case studies, guides, white papers, etc.)
- To assess training needs for new and existing employees of target organizations, identify internal and external training programs to address competency gaps, partner with internal stakeholders regarding employee training needs.
- Maintain partnerships and relationships with other organizations and professionals in order to expand resource & business base.
Since, ASK is in HRM business projects, your JD may change accordingly as we progress in future. You will be required to undertake other activities but within HRM & HRD areas as directed by management.
- Job Location: Islamabad
- Candidates can send their resume at: [email protected]