ASK Development is urgently looking for a “Data and Analytics Officer (Female)”
- Job Location: Islamabad
- Application Deadline: 30-Oct-2023
- Advanced university degree (Master’s Degree or equivalent) in Development economics, social sciences, statistics, mathematics, information management, or another related field with coursework in statistical analysis and reporting. Or A first-level (Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent) in Economics, Development, Public Policy, or a related field in combination with an additional 2 years of qualifying experience will be given due consideration in lieu of a Master´s degree.
- Up to 2 years (with a Master’s degree) or a minimum of 2 years (with a Bachelor’s degree) of experience is required in research and data analysis including undertaking qualitative and quantitative data collection, data cleaning, and visualization
- Excellent understanding of statistical tools to undertake data analysis.
- Experience in undertaking research, producing data-based analytical pieces, and facilitating organization and presentation at multi-stakeholder policy dialogues is an asset.
- Outstanding communication, advocacy, presentation, and facilitation skills (including virtual facilitation).
- The ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Experience working with the UN is an advantage
- Extensive experience in analysis of primary and secondary data, undertaking research, and producing and writing analytical pieces.
- An excellent ability to visualize data. Experience in using designing software is an advantage.
- Experience in the usage of programs for statistical analysis of data, handling of web-based data management systems, and MS Office software packages.
- Experience in producing data visualization and data infographics.
- Fluency in English and Local languages is required.
Interested Candidate can share their Resume through email at [email protected]