ASK Development is urgently looking for a “Gender Analyst (Female)”
- Job Location: Islamabad
- Application Deadline: 24-Oct-2023
- Advanced university degree (Master’s degree or equivalent), preferably in international development, international affairs, social and/or public policy, economics, or a related field is required, OR
- A first-level university degree (bachelor’s degree) in the areas mentioned above in combination with an additional two years of qualifying experience will be given due consideration in lieu of the advanced university degree.
- Minimum 2 years (with a Master´s degree) or 4 years (with a Bachelor´s degree) of relevant experience providing support to policy advice and program support in the general area of gender equality and women’s empowerment in different development contexts.
- Experience in supporting to gender equality programming and gender integration within the office is an asset.
- Demonstrated experience in providing overall strategic direction on the implementation of gender within the context of the country programme document (CPD) is highly desirable.
- Experience in supporting management, programme, operations, and project staff on the implementation of the UNDP Gender Equality Strategy is an asset.
- Fluency in English and Urdu languages is required.
Interested Candidate can share their Resume through email at [email protected]