ASK Development is urgently looking for a “National Project Manager (Female)”
- Job Location: Islamabad
- Application Deadline: 12-Oct-2023
- Advanced University degree ((master’s degree or equivalent) in Social Sciences, preferably in Economics, Public Policy, Governance, social science or management-related discipline. OR
- A first-level university degree (bachelor’s degree) in combination with an additional two years of qualifying experience will be given due consideration in lieu of the advanced university degree
- Minimum 7 years (with master’s degree) or 9 years (with bachelor’s degree) of working experience preferably in government/public sector, or the development sector, with a focus on project management and/or experience in institutional development and capacity building in public sector institutions
- Demonstrated experience of working in civil service of Pakistan in management positions is required
- Demonstrated experience in managing large teams with diverse technical and ethnic backgrounds is desirable
- Demonstrated experience of working with large international (bi-lateral/multilateral) organizations, preferably from the donors community is an asset.
- Demonstrated experience of partnership management and resource mobilization, focus on impact and results as well as maintaining effective coordination with stakeholders in government and development partners is an asset.
- Prior experience in strong intellectual and operational capacity in providing advisory services to stakeholders;
- Excellent computer skills, with MS. Office(Word, Excel, PowerPoint) is highly desirable
- Strong proficiency in English and Urdu is required
Interested Candidate can share their Resume through email at [email protected]