Position Title: Premises Management Officer (Female)
Job Location: Islamabad, Pakistan
Application Deadline: 4-Oct-2023
- An advanced university degree (master’s degree or equivalent) in Business Administration, Public Administration, Finance, Economics or related field is required, or A first-level university degree (bachelor’s degree) in combination with an additional two years of qualifying experience will be given due consideration in lieu of the advanced university degree.
- Up to 2 years (with a master’s degree) or 2 years (with a bachelor’s degree) of relevant experience at the National or International level.
- Proven experience in managing and administering common premises and services
- Demonstrated experience in working in complex environments with multiple stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to work in a multicultural, multi-ethnic environment and to maintain effective working relations with people of different national and cultural backgrounds.
- Experience in the usage of computers and office software packages (MS Word, Excel, etc.) and advanced knowledge of spreadsheet and database packages, experience in handling of web-based management systems and ERP financials
- Knowledge of United Nations Business Operations Strategy (BOS)
- UN Common Premises management concept is desirable
- Strong financial and administrative background handling similar size and complexity of a project to the one of UNDP managed common premises.
Interested Candidate can share their Resume through email at [email protected]