Position Title: Monitoring and Reporting Officer (Female)
Job Location: Islamabad, Pakistan
Application Deadline: 04-Oct-2023
- Advanced university degree (master’s degree or equivalent) in Business Administration, Public Administration, Economics, Political Sciences, Social Sciences, or a related field is required, or
- A first-level university degree (bachelor’s degree) in combination with an additional two years of qualifying experience will be given due consideration in lieu of the advanced university degree.
- Minimum 2 years experience (with a Master’s Degree) or at least 4 years experience(with a Bachelor’s Degree) in monitoring and evaluating development projects or programmes in international organizations
- Previous experience with strong knowledge of Results Based Management, programme formulation, and implementation.
- Proven experience with excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a multicultural, multinational, multi-stakeholder setting and demonstrable ability to motivate people and work in a team setting.
- Experience with the United Nations or similar international organizations is desirable.
- Experience in monitoring and evaluation, evaluation design, data collection and analysis, and reporting is an asset.
- Knowledge/Experience regarding Flood Recovery Programs is desirable.
- Demonstrating capacity for planning and organizing work under time pressure is desirable.
- Excellent analytical and writing skills – The ability to synthesize project performance data and produce analytical reports is an asset.
- Demonstrable experience in providing critical analysis of programme result frameworks, particularly with regard to internal logic and coherence between different level results is an asset.
- Experience in writing analytical reports is desirable.
- Experience working with government counterparts and maintaining good relationships with them is an asset.
- Experience in the use of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, charts, etc.) and web-based management systems is desirable.
- Fluency in English and local language(s) is required.
Interested Candidate can share their Resume through email at [email protected]