Position Title: Finance Assistant (Female)
Job Location: Islamabad, Pakistan
Application Deadline: 10-Oct-2023
- Higher Secondary education with specialized certification in accounting and/or finance. or A university degree in finance or accounting is desirable. Part-qualified accountants from an internationally accredited institute of accountancy will have a distinct advantage.
- Candidates with accountancy certification from an internationally accredited institute of accountancy will have a distinct advantage. Candidates without certification but with relevant experience must complete the UNDP Finance Training and Certification Programme (FTCP), if recruited.
- Minimum 5 years (with Higher Secondary Education) or 2 years (with Bachelor´s degree) of relevant admin & finance experience
- Experience in the usage of computers and office software packages (MS Word, Excel, etc.)
- Knowledge of spreadsheet and database packages, and experience in handling web-based management systems.
- Knowledge of UN or UNDP financial rules, policies, and procedures, is an asset.
- Knowledge of the Global Fund’s financial policies and procedures is an asset.
- Experience with ERP financials, preferably PeopleSoft, is an asset.
- Experience with IPSAS and/or IFRS is an asset.
- Experience in the management of programme budgets and the operation of the optimal cost-recovery system
- Understanding of implementation of operational and financial management strategies and adapting processes and procedures
Language Requirement: Proficient in English and Urdu
Interested Candidate can share their Resume through email at [email protected]