Position Title: Diversity Policy and Inclusion Analyst (Female)
Job Location: Islamabad, Pakistan
Application Deadline: 11-Oct-2023
- An advanced university degree (Master’s Degree or equivalent) in Economics, Development, Public Policy, or related field is required or a first-level university degree in Economics, Development, Public Policy, or related field in combination with an additional 2 years of qualifying experience will be given due consideration in lieu of Master´s degree.
- Minimum 2 years (with a Master´s degree) or 4 years (with a Bachelor´s degree) of relevant experience in undertaking research on local development issues that may include macro-economic stabilization, debt management, financial resilience, and sustainable development.
- Excellent understanding of the national economic and social issues
- Experience in undertaking research and producing data analytical pieces and facilitating organization and presentation at multi-stakeholder policy dialogues is an asset.
- An excellent ability to plan, organize, implement, and report on work
- Outstanding communication, advocacy, presentation, and facilitation skills (including virtual facilitation)
- The ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines
- Experience working with the UN is an advantage
- Substantial experience in social policy and development, understanding of issues that may include macro-economic stabilization, debt management, and financial resilience, and awareness of SDGs-related policy matters
- Experience in collecting data through surveys, focus group discussions, and key informant interviews.
- Extensive experience in analysis of primary and secondary data, undertaking research and producing writing analytical pieces with some exposure to the usage of computers and MS Office software packages, experience in handling of web-based management systems and programmes for statistical analysis of data
- Demonstrated experience of facilitating organization, conducting and/or presenting at multi-stakeholder policy dialogues.
- Fluency in English and local language(s) is required.
Interested Candidate can share their Resume through email at [email protected]