- Telecom Technician is responsible for O&M of Telecom Network.
- Operation and Maintenance of Telecom Equipment (including BTS, MSAG, Microwave).
- Troubleshooting of faults related to Telecom Equipment ensuring timely tracing/diagnosis & rectification of telecom faults.
- Preventive maintenance of Telecom Equipment.
- Proper management of the inventory including equipment tools.
- Database management of network nodes and spare equipment related toto respective domain
- Keeping daily logs and records of corrective and preventive maintenance activitie.
- Strictly comply with the Occupational Health and Safety standards
- Diploma in Associate Engineering (Electrical/Electronics/Telecom)
- Fresh up to 3 years of relevant work experience.
- Analytical Skill
- Problem Solving
- Good Communication Skills
- Report To: Concerned Officer
- Supervises: Support & Line Staff
- Collaborates With: Technical Staff
For Further Details Feel Free to Contact us: