The IT specialist works in various aspects to support all members of the team by analyzing and troubleshooting complex Information Technology problems by performing technical root cause analysis and providing viable solutions. Additionally, they use database analysis to organize and manage company data.
- Monitor and ensure compliance of IT rules & procedures.
- Be responsible for the smooth operation of the IT Department.
- Website Development and designing
- Ensure efficient coordination within Organizational departments/offices to oversee compliance of ASK Development policies and procedures related to IT.
- Provide opportunities for team-building & capacity building by conducting IT Trainings to staff and clients.
- Supervise the overall planning of the IT department’s activities.
- Ensure the proper hard/soft filing of all documents related to IT Asset issuance or software delivery, or website updating.
- Responsible for the IT-operations and related services, including implementation, administration, server/system monitoring and supervision of technical team in providing support services.
- Administer and manage access control, permissions, Active directory and server file structures, and other infrastructure-related services in accordance with security policies, best practices and standard procedures.
- Managing Email infrastructure (Email Server), Internet Information Server, Routing and Remote Access.
- Backup and Disaster recovery planning and implementation.
- Create, track and maintain various infrastructure-related threshold, utilization and performance reports such as server/network up & down time, bandwidth, data storage and other related statistics for presentation to management.
- Development & Implementation of IT polices and data security and safeguarding of network.
- Coordinate with internet provider and webhosting services for troubleshooting
- Designing of newsletter, Profiles, reports, title pages and brochure.
- Web site design and development including for clients.
- Identification of equipment’s for Procurement (IT related) for assessing the need for upgrading procuring.
- Provide Technical input and support, related to web Design/Development and for other tasks.
Rs – 40,000 per month
Ability to commute/relocate:
Islamabad: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)