Master degree in Social Sciences, Social / Public Policy, Public Administration and closely related fields.
- At least seven years of proven/professional experience in human rights programming particularly child protection with a focus on alternative care, policy development, services regulation and workforce capacity development.
- Demonstrated professional experience of conducting social science research, mapping and assessments of social services and developing oversight mechanisms and/or any closely related assignments.
- Proven knowledge and understanding of policy formulation, system-strengthening and public administration and/or closely related fields.
- Proven knowledge and understanding of international standards, normative frameworks, updated research and best practices in the field of child protection especially alternative care reforms.
- Proven knowledge of the local culture and social norms in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa and ex-FATA, particularly in the context of child protection issues and vulnerabilities.
Fluency in written and verbal English is required and Pashto is as an asset.
The last date for the submission of applications is 15th January 2021.
Interested applicants may send their CV’s at ————–, Complete TORs can be download by clicking below button.