- Perform L-I & L-II network support till Last mile at Customer premises.
- 2-Perform Last mile fiber access network testing using OTDR/Optical Power meter.
- 3-Provide technical assistance & Coordination with all stake holders during Troubleshooting inside the organization e.g. (PIE/MMBB/Transmission/OFAN Teams).
- 4-Perform troubleshooting to system failures and identify bottlenecks to ensure long term efficiency of network
- 5-Inspect LAN/WAN infrastructure and fix minor or major problems/bugs
- 6-Evaluate network performance and find ways of improvement
- 7-Organize and schedule upgrades and maintenance without deterring others from completing their own work
- 8- Responsible for regular data backups and to protect the organizationâ€™s information.
- 2 Year Proven experience as network technician or relevant position for Sr. Technician and Fresh DAE for Jr. Technician
- Outstanding diagnostic, problem-solving and analytical skills
- Good communication skills
- Good knowledge of LAN/WAN networks, TCP/IP protocols and network technologies
- Good knowledge of IPv4 (Private/Public) and VLANs (smart, standard).
- Hands-on experience of FTTx/GPON and optical fiber access network.
- Hands-on experience of OTDR/Optical Source-Power Meter and VFL.
- Good knowledge of Dark fiber and O-E-O media converters and conversion standards.
- CCNA qualifications are strongly preferred
Candidates may apply online through ASK Development website till Dec 08, 2019.