- A 16-year Degree in Computer Science/IT or equivalent with minimum 1-2 years experience in IP Networks, LAN/WAN, TCP/IP, Networks Troubleshooting, Technical support, Computers Hardware and Software
- Performing the duties in the shifts to maintain Data Nodes Network operations round the clock
- Handling of customer’s complaints and providing technical support
- Lease line circuits monitoring, troubleshooting, fault tracing and rectification to the customers’ satisfaction
- Liaison with Bandwidth/Last Mile Provider(s) regarding leased line circuits and link problems
- Maintaining Complaints’ Log
- Other KPIs/duties assigned by the Supervisor from time to time.
- 16-year Degree in Computer Science/IT
- Minimum 1-2 years of relevant work experience.
- Problem Solving
- Good Communication Skills
For Further Details Feel Free to Contact us: