- The candidate should have an M.Sc. Psychology while Postgraduate Diploma in Clinical Psychology is an asset.
- Having a minimum of seven years of relevant professional experience in programme management, implementation, monitoring and reporting with particular focus on mental health and psychosocial support programming and services.
- Proven knowledge and experience in research, development of technical materials for policies and programme development, capacity building of human resources as well as programmatic and analytical reports.
- Proven experience in facilitating and conducting training, orientations and technical discussions.
- Proven experience in leading teams for managing and implementing programmes.
- Knowledge and understanding of the relevant and latest normative standards and frameworks in the field of mental health and psychosocial support are as an asset.
- Multilingual (Preferably English and Urdu and Pashto is an asset).
Apply with confidence at Email: Candidates may apply online through the ASK Development website (http://www.askdevelopment.org ) Till 07 February 2021.