HVAC Technician is responsible for O&M of HVAC equipment.
- Perform routine preventive and corrective maintenance activities related to heating, ventilation, and air-conditioning systems. Able to diagnose and troubleshoot electrical and mechanical faults of HVAC systems.
- Perform repairs promptly and efficiently.
- Proper management of the inventory including equipment, tools.
- Database management of network nodes and spare equipment related to the respective domain.
- Keeping daily logs and records of corrective and preventive maintenance activities.
- Strictly comply with Occupational Health and Safety standards.
Qualifications / Competencies:
Education: Diploma in Associate Engineering (Mechanical).
Expertise: Fresh up to 3 years of relevant work experience.
- Analytical Skills
- Problem Solving
- Good communication skills